A simple and easy to use, yet powerful blog for GetSimple. With this plugin, you can create blog posts, sort posts by category, view posts in monthly archives, plus much more. I welcome any and all suggestions for future improvements, and if you find any bugs, then please let me know.
- Blog Categories
- Post Archives
- Recent Posts Lists
- Blog Post Tags
- Search Box
- RSS Auto-Importer
- Per-Category RSS Feeds
- External Comments Support
- Post Thumbnails
- Custom Fields
This version of GetSimple Blog is a fork of the original GS Blog 1.5 plugin by @mikeh and is now being actively developed and maintained by John Stray and a team of translators. As many issues as I could find in the original version have been fixed now, plus a lot of functionality has been added with plenty more additions still to come.
More information about this project, including what the future holds for it, the changelog from when we took over, the main documentation plus info on all the developers who have joined the project can be found on this website. Just use the links at the top of each page to navigate.
Translators are always welcome. If you speak a language that is not in the following list, then please feel free to contact the developers and become a translator today. I’d very much like to have this plugin translated to as many languages as possible.
Current Language Support
- English (en_US) - Maintained by John Stray
- British English (en_GB) - Maintained by John Stray
- Russian (ru_RU) - Maintained by Oleg06
- Italian (it_IT) - Maintained by Nicola Laviola
- Spanish (es_ES) - Maintained by ferchosj and jEsuSdA
- Polish (pl_PL) - Maintained by Every0ne
- French (fr_FR) - Maintained by Madvic, Tanguy Jacquet and gschintgen
- German (de_DE) - Maintained by Nico and gschintgen
- Norwegian (no_NB) - Maintained by Helge Sverre
If you need any further support for the plugin other than the information provided by this website, then please head over to the GetSimple Forums and post a message there.
If you would like to notify us of a bug in the plugin, or would like to request a feature to be included in the next version, then please head over to the GitHub Project page and submit an issue. Please ensure you check that the issue hasn’t already been posted and that you apply appropriate labels to the issue before submitting.