User Management for GetSimple CMS
An advanced user management system for GetSimple CMS. This great plugin has a never-before-seen groups management feature, and the ability for an unlimited number of integrated plugins.
- Management of Individual Users for GetSimple admin areas
- Support for User Profiles - With the option of Front-End Display
- Per-User Avatar Images and Individual Settings
- Never before seen* Group Management - Includes per group permissions
- Custom Landing page selection which can be set on the global, group and user levels.
- Integration support with an unlimited number of other plugins^
Installation and Useage
You can install this plugin to your GetSimple installation by following these simple instructions.
- Download ZIP file with plugin from the GetSimple Extend Repository.
- Unzip it into the “plugins” folder of your GetSimple installation.
- Ensure your /Data and /Backups folder have write permissions.
- Log in to your GetSimple administration panel.
- Activate the plugin under the Plugins tab.
Once installed, click on the new “User Management” sidebar item found within the “Settings” page in the Admin panel. Further information about how to use this plugin can be found by visiting the documentation website
Current Language Support
- English (en_US) - Maintained by John Stray
Everyone is welcome to make suggestions on how this plugin can be improved by either submitting an issue or a pull-requests. If you would like to contribute to this project, please first have a read of the Contributing Guidelines.
* Group Management is a feature that has yet to be seen by me in any other multi-user type plugins available on GS Extend. ^ Requires the plugin developer to enable user management support within their plugin.